Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Too legit to quit!

Yoooooo! I have a phone interview with Paige from ILP on Friday! Soon enough, I'll be accepted, and I'll be harassing you all for donations, morning, noon, and night!! :)
I was looking into creating a Paypal account and attaching a donation button to this blog, but it takes out a small percentage when I receive money. Anybody know about that?

Now, seriously. I don't know how I say say this in a more serious way. I SO long to go to Russia and serve the people there. I can't do it alone. Truly. I have to raise ~$3000 by mid-December. I have two jobs, and I'm going to school. I babysit when I can. There's not much more I can do. I NEED your help. Any amount you cab do without would be SO very appreciated, you have no idea. I understand that everybody is going though financial troubles or instability. Which is why your donations will mean much more! It's a sacrifice, I know, but it's not for me. Sure, the money is going to me or ILP, but this isn't a vacation. It's going to be hard work. The beat way I can repay you for your donations is by working hard, and providing the children of Russia with the life-altering gift of language! I love these people and the children already, and I can't NOT go. They need me, and I can't let them down. But I can't get there without you.

I will make you two promises, in turn for a donation.
1. I promise I will save my money. I won't rely on donations to get me to Russia. I will work my hardest while I'm still here, and THEN I will use your donations.
2. I promise to work my hardest while I'm there. I will put forth my best efforts to teach and nurture these children. That's why I'm there! I'm there to change the lives of children, and I will honor your donation by putting it to good use!

I promise!

After my interview, I will have all of the donation information, and I'll post it up here. You can send checks straight to the ILP office in Utah, but I don't know all the details yet.

I love you all, and thank you in advanced!! :)

Элизабет

No comments:

Post a Comment